Sunday, April 12, 2009

Response To Hating Muslims


Unfortunately, not all citizens of our great nation are willing to accept truth, but, for various reasons, spread hate and attack truth in the usual attempt to discredit truth. This is exactly how Barack Obama and his camp replied to every charge made which questioned his patriotism and legal qualification to be President of this fine country. Ever since I have presented true points and strong evidence contrary to the beliefs of the cult which follows Barack Obama, a rally of atheists, liberal fanatics, and uninformed Americans have come out of the woodwork.
*
Since they have no response against the facts, their only retort is with insult and false accusations. This is just further proof of the 'cult' following without reason or common sense. I have found links to this page on pages where illegal drugs are promoted, rants against Christians, and far left agendas of all sorts.
*
The two most commonly used accusations, all over the internet, are that I hate Muslims and I hate Barack Obama. Most who find me, whether by email or Twitter, and sling there hash, were only on one of my pages long enough to pick on a couple of points to use for the insults; usually attacking my faith or informing me of how ignorant I am. They didn't even check the information for which they argue. They only respond as it pertains to Barack or Muslims.
*
My concern is not with the attack on my character, as I have no reason to defend myself against tyranny and heathens. I will fight tyranny, any way I can, and they will not shut me up. My only concern, is poison spreads. As always, their rhetoric gets lost in translation, and picked up by unsuspecting ears, never allowing the truth to prevail. That is exactly how we got into the situation of our Democracy being at risk. Through their ignorance, they are cutting off their noses to spite their face.
*
I do not hate Muslims. I present the facts of how the religion is deceiving. These are not my personal opinions. If anyone takes exception to the truth, they must take that up with Muslims. I am not rewriting the Koran. Maybe you who defend it, should read it first. These are not radical Muslims.
*
I do not hate Barack Obama. Again, just because I present the facts and evidence, which embarrasses people, which whom, rallied for him to be elected, is not an emotional response (hate) on my behalf. Rather, it is an emotional response to lash out at the messenger because we don't like the message. I have people arguing a link I provided, when they didn't even check the link. They just don't want to hear the truth, because the truth is contrary to their false idol.
*
I pray for all Muslims, that they will realize the truth, and turn to Christ, as are thousands every day. I pray for our President, as he is Muslim, to do the same. I pray our President has a change of heart, as did John F Kennedy , and realize the people he works for (not us) are against this great nation, and plan to destroy it, as we know it. If that cannot be achieved, then I will fight for justice.
*
Legally, the President and all who follow him are indictable for treason. It may come to that. It may come to a revolution because it won't come to that. One way or the other all American Patriots are called and required to fight treason. This what our Constitution was constructed for, and why they want to eliminate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment